Indemnity plans allow you to direct your own health care and visit almost any doctor or hospital you like. The insurance company then pays a set portion of your total charges. Indemnity plans are also referred to as “fee-for-service” plans.
Indemnity insurance plans pay a portion of your medical costs at the service provider of your choice but may be subject to the deductible. The deductible in an indemnity plan may range from $100 for individuals and up to $500 on average for families and varies based on the insurance company.
Once you pay the deductible, the plan would pay for the remainder of your health insurance costs up to the maximum limits in your contract agreement.
We offer these indemnity plans. Get instant quotes
- Short Term – Short term health insurance is designed to provide a fast, flexible, and budget-friendly option to help bridge a gap in coverage.
- TriTerm Medical Insurance – Short term plan providing nearly 3 years of consecutive coverage with benefits for preventive care, doctor office visits, prescription drugs and more.
- Hospital & Doctor Insurance – Fixed indemnity insurance plan that pays you set amounts of cash for qualified medical services, like doctor office visits, labs, hospital stays, and more.
- Dental Insurance – Plans provide benefit options for basic and major dental services with no age limit. Preventive care is covered with no deductible or waiting periods.
- Accident Insurance – Plans to help pay unexpected medical costs related to an accidental injury. Cash benefits are paid directly to you regardless of other insurance.
- Critical Illness Insurance – Insurance that pays a lump sum cash benefit designed to help reduce the financial strain related to a qualifying serious illness like a heart attack or cancer.
- Vision Insurance – Vision plans for individuals and families with coverage for eye exams, glasses and/or contacts once every 12 months.
- Term Life Insurance – Life insurance purchased for a set number of years that pays a lump sum benefit to your designated beneficiaries in the event of your death.
- Telehealth – Telemedicine application designed to help save you time and money using virtual health care services and price comparison tools.