Considering better benefits? Call us for a group or individual quote.
- Protects against unexpected out-of-pocket costs that major medical may not cover.
- 1 out of 8 people seek medical attention for an injury in the US each year.
- 29.3 million people make a trip to the ER for unintentional injuries in the US each year.
- Plans to help with chemotherapy, radiation therapy and experimental treatments that major medical may not cover
- In the US, men have slightly less than a 1 in 2 lifetime risk of developing cancer.
- In the US, women have slightly more than a 1 in 3 lifetime risk of developing cancer.
Aflac Cancer Indemnity Insurance – Option 2
- Plans designed to help protect savings and assets due to heart attack, stroke, end-stage renal failure, coma, major organ transplant and paralysis.
- Heart attacks affect more than 900,000 people each year; strokes affect about 795,000 people each year.
- Rising premiums, deductibles and a higher patient share of medical costs is a reality and a growing concern.
- Great oral hygiene is an essential to overall health as it is to the health of teeth and gums.
- Dental is the 3rd most important benefit to employees after medical and retirement.
- 80 percent of employees think it’s important.
- 70 percent of employers offer some form of dental benefits.
- Pays for emergency room, transportation and ambulance, doctors’ visits.
- Hospital costs have doubled in the last decade, but what major medical covers has not.
- $30,000 is the average cost of a 3-day hospital stay in the US.
- Over 35 million people are admitted to hospitals and nearly 118 million people in their emergency departments each year.
- No one likes to think he or she needs life insurance. But when people depend on you, assuring their financial futures with life insurance benefits is simply the right thing to do.
- Term and whole life plans to meet your needs.
Short Term Disability
- Plans designed to protect your paycheck when you can’t work.
- 30 percent of all employed people (35-65 years old) experience some form of disability in their careers
- Over 37 million Americans are classified as disabled – more than 50% are in their working years.
- Plans to stay sharp with regular eye exams and great values on eye care and eyewear products.
- Employees enrolled in vision are twice as likely to be satisfied with their benefits
Wellness Claim Forms