Insureous addresses the specialized needs of individuals and businesses with a full array of major medical, supplementary, indemnity and Medicare products. We represent all the key carriers and work to find the combination of coverage that best meets the needs of individuals, businesses and their employees. Contact us for a free, no obligation quote.
- We offer medical plans through Florida Blue, Humana, UnitedHealth, Florida Healthplans and Aetna that provide coverage for a broad range of health care services.
- Protects against unexpected out-of-pocket costs that major medical may not cover.
- 1 out of 8 people seek medical attention for an injury in the US each year.
- 29.3 million people make a trip to the ER for unintentional injuries in the US each year.
- Plans designed to help protect savings and assets due to heart attack, stroke, end-stage renal failure, coma, major organ transplant and paralysis.
- Heart attacks affect more than 900,000 people each year; strokes affect about 795,000 people each year.
- Rising premiums, deductibles and a higher patient share of medical costs is a reality and a growing concern.
- Pays for emergency room, transportation and ambulance, doctors’ visits.
- Hospital costs have doubled in the last decade, but what major medical covers has not.
- $30,000 is the average cost of a 3-day hospital stay in the US.
- Over 35 million people are admitted to hospitals and nearly 118 million people in their emergency departments each year.
- Plans designed to protect your paycheck when you can’t work.
- 30 percent of all employed people (35-65 years old) experience some form of disability in their careers
- Over 37 million Americans are classified as disabled – more than 50% are in their working years.
- Plans to help with chemotherapy, radiation therapy and experimental treatments that major medical may not cover
- In the US, men have slightly less than a 1 in 2 lifetime risk of developing cancer.
- In the US, women have slightly more than a 1 in 3 lifetime risk of developing cancer.
- Plans to stay sharp with regular eye exams and great values on eye care and eyewear products.
- Employees enrolled in vision are twice as likely to be satisfied with their benefits
- Great oral hygiene is an essential to overall health as it is to the health of teeth and gums.
- Dental is the 3rd most important benefit to employees after medical and retirement.
- 80 percent of employees think it’s important.
- 70 percent of employers offer some form of dental benefits.
- No one likes to think he or she needs life insurance. But when people depend on you, assuring their financial futures with life insurance benefits is simply the right thing to do.
- Term and whole life plans to meet your needs.
Medicare Advantage Plans
- Affordable plans providing extra coverage such as vision, hearing, dental and health and wellness programs.
- Most Advantage Plans include prescription drug coverage (Part D).
Contact us for individual quotes on any of these products.