If you’re approaching age 65, the good news is you qualify to enroll in Medicare. The bad news is that you have a maze of questions to answer before you decide what each component of Medicare covers and whether you should enroll in traditional Medicare, Medicare Advantage or a Medicare Supplement plan.
Here is a list of the key questions Medicare-eligible clients are asking:
- What are the biggest changes to Medicare in 2021?
- Are Medicare Advantage plans any good?
- Are Medicare Supplement plans worth it?
- Can Medicare drop you?
- What does Medicare Part A and B cover?
- What Medicare plan covers prescriptions?
- When is Medicare enrollment? (See It’s that time of year)
- Which Medicare plan is best?
- Will Medicare pay for hearing aids?
- Will Medicare pay for a Covid test?
- Does Medicare to pay for home care?
- Should I get Medicare or employer insurance?
- Are Medicare premiums tax deductible?
- Are Medicare premiums based on income?
- What Medicare plan covers dental?
Insureous Health Solutions can give you the answers to these questions, and any others that you may have. Just call us at 904-295-8498 or use the contact us form.